Off the rack, stock 50/50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I saw this ad while I was surfing around looking at drysuits (you know how cold the water is here in RI) so I decided to get some links together for you.

DUI's website has MSRPs for a 2XL 50/50 at $2408 or $2558 for the "select"
www dot dui-online dot com/dry_flx.htm

Scubatoys has a 10% discount for SB members and has it for $2258
www dot scubatoys dot com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=DUIFLX50/50Drysuit

DUI's website shows 31 dealers in New York so you can probably find one at your LDS for similar prices as above.
www dot dui-online dot com/dealer_search.aspx

Hope this helps. Cured my boredom for a few minutes anyway.

-Eric
I have no affiliation with either of these companies. Just compiling info due to boredom and insomnia.

EDIT: Won't let me post URLs yet. Edit as needed. :D

Last edited:
Hello!

I see your question on pricing was answered, but just wanted to elaborate...

The retail price for the stock FLX5050 is $2,358 for a suit with standard latex seals. If you would like to add zipseals (DUI - ZipSeals - replacement seals for your dry suit), you would add $298 for a total price of $2656.

The 2XL stock suit comes with a sock size to fit a size 12-13 foot and the coloration is grey and silver with a black body.

If you have a different size foot than a 12-13 and/or would like to choose different coloration, you may want to consider the select series which allows you to change your sock size to one that would fit your foot and change coloration. The select series retails for $2,558. We are having a fantastic promotion right now on select series drysuits
( Diving Unlimited International / drysuit manufacture ) which actually allows you to receive all the benefits of a select suit (plus tons more) for the price of a stock suit. This special is available at participating dealers through March.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

Jessica
DUI

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom