Odds of getting bent.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it was more about confirming my own thinking that I did not need to worry in regards to being bent.
If you're still tingling in places that you can't recall tingling before, then do call DAN and get the name of a dive doc near you.

Potentially, you pulled a little something during ascent or once trying to get organized back on surface.

Lots of people start to think that they might have a bend when it turns out that they've (for example) wrenched a shoulder boarding the boat or hauling gear, etc.

I haven't had a "serious" bend but I've had skin bends and I can tell you that the pain left me in no doubt. And if I'd had any tiny doubt, the mottling and bruising appearance made that doubt disappear.

I'm not a doctor but tingling here and there, isn't usually one of the symptoms of a bend.

It can be a symptom of other medical problems. The question is, do you have any recollection of ever having such a tingle?

Especially before you met your wife? 🤔😉

I'm not a doctor but tingling here and there, isn't usually one of the symptoms of a bend.

It can be a symptom of other medical problems.

Perhaps issues with pinched nerve and issues with discs/spine etc. BUT I ain't a DOC, contact DAN!!

That's what DAN is there for, and why you pay the annual fee

You don't have to be a DAN member to get advice from them by calling them. They are that nice.

That is nice!

I guess that's why they are always requesting an additional donation beyond my fee when I renew.

You are paying for the freeloaders!! You are nice too then :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom