Odds of getting bent.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishdip

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What are the odds of being bent from this dive?

Attachments

• IMG_1163.png
    IMG_1163.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 158
Slim but never zero. Why do you ask?

Close to zero.

You'll feel better after the dive though if you take it slower from the safety stop to the surface.
Unfortunately no safety stop was done as the diver I was with had a “issue” so we had to end the dive.

Unfortunately no safety stop was done as the dive I was with had a “issue” so we had to end the dive.

What kind of dives were done the day before?

Are you saying that one of you has symptoms?

Slim but never zero. Why do you ask?
First time I have gone down and come back up that fast. I normally do a 5-10min 20-15FT safety stop.

Unfortunately no safety stop was done as the dive I was with had a “issue” so we had to end the dive.
I realized that and was editing as you posted.

The ascent was far from ideal, but your tissues loading were so low on that dive that it really shouldn't be an issue.

A hour long dive in the 60-40FT range with about 20min at 10FT. And I have a little bit of a tingle in different areas😂
Where are you tingling?

If you’re bent after 15 min at 30 feet something is very wrong. The odds are zero. You can still get a lung over-expansion injury or other problems, diving is never really safe, but decompression is not even worth keeping track of here. If you had some sort of tingling sensation it was something else, don’t know what.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom