Octoberfest Megadive 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elena and I will be there. We'll bring vodka, Kahlua and stickers. Let me know what else to bring.

YOUR HARNESS !!!!! (SMILE)

Beano

Is this open to anyone?

Only if you ask "pretty please" to Roxanne, are a member of Scubaboard, or just show up. :D
This is a great event with outstanding people. You'll love it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

This is a great event with outstanding people.
What??? You're not coming? :D :D :D (That's gonna leave a mark...)

Is this open to anyone?

Yes the event is open to any ScubaBoord member, family or guests. The more the merrier, so come join us for a great weekend.

---------- Post Merged at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I turn 40 Saturday night at midnight and couldn't think of a better group to spend my Birthday with!!!!!!! :cheers:

That's good to know. :crafty:

What??? You're not coming? :D :D :D (That's gonna leave a mark...)

No, my friend. We can't make it this year. We committed to a family activity months ago, not realizing the conflict. Be sure the noobs enjoy the camp fire :D :D :cheers: We will seriously miss all y'all.

I turn 40 Saturday night at midnight and couldn't think of a better group to spend my Birthday with!!!!!!! :cheers:
Spankin' time!!

I am SO bringing my paddle!

---------- Post Merged at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:01 PM ----------

No, my friend. We can't make it this year. We committed to a family activity months ago, not realizing the conflict. Be sure the noobs enjoy the camp fire :D :D :cheers: We will seriously miss all y'all.
Chapter 6, Paragraph 9, SubParagraph 2 of the MegaDive Penal Code states: "Any person, persons, or group of persons, having aforehand satisfied the requirements of Chapter 4, Paragraph 5 to the point that they are no longer considered a noob, who thereafter fails to attend two (2) consecutive MegaDive events, regains the noob designation, with all responsibilities and duties attendant thereto, until such time as said person, persons, or group of persons have once again fulfilled the requirements of Chapter 4, Paragraph 5."

Chapter 6, Paragraph 9, SubParagraph 2 of the MegaDive Penal Code states: "Any person, persons, or group of persons, having aforehand satisfied the requirements of Chapter 4, Paragraph 5 to the point that they are no longer considered a noob, who thereafter fails to attend two (2) consecutive MegaDive events, regains the noob designation, with all responsibilities and duties attendant thereto, until such time as said person, persons, or group of persons have once again fulfilled the requirements of Chapter 4, Paragraph 5."

Here, herre! Motion seconded and approved! It's now law. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom