October Megadive Rez!!! (10/28-30), Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
the May megadive (held in April or June, but never May :wink:) is one of two
Megadives the Conch Divers put on (the other being called the November
megadive but actually held in October).

so far, they've been held at Ginnie Springs ...

we also have a January Crystal River Manattee Snorkel and Dive (held in December).

everybody's welcome.

just send me the $450 for application fee, credit check, and psychological
profile test (PM me for my personal finance institution's info.)

:14:
No problem with the application fee. Do you think that for maybe an extra $250 I could waive the psychological profile or have someone else take it for me?

ffestpirate:
No problem with the application fee. Do you think that for maybe an extra $250 I could waive the psychological profile or have someone else take it for me?
I believe Ken will step in to do it for you for a small fee ($300 i think), guaranteed to get you great results and worth the extra $50 over the waiver fee :wink:

simbrooks:
I believe Ken will step in to do it for you for a small fee ($300 i think), guaranteed to get you great results and worth the extra $50 over the waiver fee :wink:
Fine, but for the extra $50 I demand to be supreme ruler of an imaginary kingdom!

Good luck on that one! Ken aleady has that spot, and Andy is the advisor.
Oh, we are in so much trouble! :D

When I paid my fee, i was told that ya'll conducted a random sampling of my scubaboard writing and rants for the psyche profile. and I didnt receive an imaginary kingdom either!!!! I want a refund!!! I'll get what I want, or so help me, I'll warhammer Ginnie and devils, swear to the maker.....and I'll recruit a buncha guys with beer guts to dive in every part of the springs...without the benefit of shirt nor wetsuit. Think about THAT one why dontcha.

ffestpirate:
Do you think that for maybe an extra $250 I could waive the psychological profile or have someone else take it for me?

well, ok... but the Psychological Interactive Selective Screening (PISS) is not too
bad...

basically, you show up at one of our functions and pass PISS (it helps if you
drink lots of beer), and you're in!

:wink:

Tao of the Dive:
I didn't receive an imaginary kingdom either!!!! ....and I'll recruit a buncha guys with beer guts to dive in every part of the springs...without the benefit of shirt nor wetsuit.
First, I live in my own kingdom, as each man must make his.
Second, you WERE granted a kingdom, unfortunately it was South of New Orleans and is now underwater with salvage rights.
Third, will the guys be wearing speedoes and large crosses for necklaces? That would make a funny avatar ya know. :wink:
Oh yeah,...
We reserve the right to Christmas tree any Psyche exams that may lead to warhammering of the testers.

Die thread? Are you kidding? This should be renamed the Phoenix Thread and just used for all eternity to continue the rants of the Megadived! Megadoved? Megadiven? Unforgiven? Forbidden? Baden Baden? Bora Bora? Tora tora tora? Riki tiki tavi?

I'm sorry. What was the question again?

I'll get what I want, or so help me, I'll warhammer Ginnie and devils, swear to the maker.....and I'll recruit a buncha guys with beer guts to dive in every part of the springs...without the benefit of shirt nor wetsuit. Think about THAT one why dontcha.

Gee, you're inviting Pete?

:D

Scuba_Jenny:
Good luck on that one! Ken aleady has that spot, and Andy is the advisor.
Oh, we are in so much trouble! :D

I am feeling like an outcast.

Can I be the court jester?!? Please?

Yes, ScubaFool you may be the Court Jester as long as you keep the French accent away. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom