October MegaDive preplanning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RV:
Oct 12,13,14 right?

At present, that is the likely date. This IS the preplanning thread, after all.:D

If you have to make hard plans anytime soon, that date is probably safe, but is not yet set in stone.

Mojospos:
Completly off the subject; but I won't be giving my $0.02 worth for a couple of weeks. I'm moving!!!! :biggrin3: It'll be a couple of weeks before I'm back up and running with the internet. So don't forget me and I can't wait to meet everyone. Jean 'O Bean, here I come. I'm going to take you up on the springs dive tours!! Superbugman, you promised to show me the lay of the shore diving, so get ready.

I'm breaking the computer down and packing everything up tomorrow and just wanted to say to everyone, :new_smili , I'll see you soon and I'm so excited to be meeting you all. Clay, don't forget you said you'd be meeting me soon too.

I'll talk to you all soon. Be good and stay out of trouble.

Debi :turtle:

You are ON for that springs tour !!! :D
Just let me know when you are locked in here and we'll go a spashing !

Safe moving btw :D

Jeano Beano

scubafool:
Is there any interest in doing a "MiniMegaDive" the following weekend so that Mania could attend? Maybe an overnighter and all day the next day type of thing?

We have a saying in Polish - "the word was said, so a cow is tied to the fence"

I bought the ticket.
:D:D:D
I'm landing in Miami Oct. 18th. So Friday 19th I could drive up to Ginnie.....

Mr Da Fool - so the weekend could be ours. Including Da Beano, I hope Da Sheep Master and anybody else that would like to come.....

Mania

Friday?
JeJe I can - no problemo. Let's hope that my mobile phone from last year is still working...
I have to check.
Mania

Mobile phone??? Uh... where'd you leave it?

As long as I have money for the entrance fee I'd be up for coming back :)

Actually, any hope of doing a cleanup dive in exchange for entrance passes? That was pretty cool that one time....doing tha twould get me in free for the megadive and the maniadive.

I have my own truck Mania, so I can drive myself. But if you have a big car.......

Are you Polandeeze or did you move there for kicks and giggles?

Scuba_Jenny:
Mobile phone??? Uh... where'd you leave it?
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I meant the SIM card darling......Wonder if I will be able to have the same number - BTW do you remember what was the number? Because I don't....
:D

JahJahwarrior:
But if you have a big car.......

The same as last year - already booked - Chrysler 300, 4 doors
JahJahwarrior:
Are you Polandeeze or did you move there for kicks and giggles?
I'm 100% Polish. was born here and lived here most of my life.

Mania

AWwwhhhh.. you learned to like those big gassguzzling American cars, eh?:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom