October FEAST?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Tonight....

We were going to have it at County Line on the Lake again since only me and bro' made it last time. I may be working to late to attend, been a busy month since half our crew at work has been down on coast getting alarm systems back up after IKE, leaving those of us in Austin with twice as much to do here. I will try to make it if I can, but any who attend should just get a table for whoever is there by 6:40 or so with maybe an extra seat or two for late arrivals. Hope I get done early enough to show myself. If I don't show, attendees should remember to take vote on next location and give a shout out so we can do a better job of announcing next months. I nominate either Johnny's place south, or BBQ Roadhouse in RR off of Sam Bass by tracks for November.

Who is planning on attending? I'm not sure I'll be there either. I have a pretty full agenda this afternoon that stretches to after work hours. :shakehead:
Tonight....

We were going to have it at County Line on the Lake again since only me and bro' made it last time. I may be working to late to attend, been a busy month since half our crew at work has been down on coast getting alarm systems back up after IKE, leaving those of us in Austin with twice as much to do here. I will try to make it if I can, but any who attend should just get a table for whoever is there by 6:40 or so with maybe an extra seat or two for late arrivals. Hope I get done early enough to show myself. If I don't show, attendees should remember to take vote on next location and give a shout out so we can do a better job of announcing next months. I nominate either Johnny's place south, or BBQ Roadhouse in RR off of Sam Bass by tracks for November.

There's no way I can make it. I'm no va until I change out the alternator in the truck.

I couldn't get free until after 7:00. I was whipped by then and just bagged it. Bummer...

I was finally finishing my AOW cert and needed to do the night dive part, so it was like 8:30 before i left WPP. No way I was able to hit the FEAST by then, but hey ... I'm AOW certed now!!! :crafty:

So I guess head count for october feast was 0:shakehead::shocked2::D

Guess October was just crazy busy for everybody.

So, wanna try for County Line again for next month or try somewhere else?

I was finally finishing my AOW cert and needed to do the night dive part, so it was like 8:30 before i left WPP. No way I was able to hit the FEAST by then, but hey ... I'm AOW certed now!!! :crafty:

Congrats on AOW:cool2: When I get slowed down a bit with work we'll have to hit the lake for a celebratory dive. I have a new piece of gear sitting at OHS I need to pick up, install and test dive :D

Maybe the County Line is the problem. How 'bout Hula Hut? They have great fish tacos! :D

So I guess head count for october feast was 0:shakehead::shocked2::D

Guess October was just crazy busy for everybody.

So, wanna try for County Line again for next month or try somewhere else?

14th is cool, but Cheech -n- Chong are the 15th.
NadMat:
Congrats on AOW:cool2: When I get slowed down a bit with work we'll have to hit the lake for a celebratory dive. I have a new piece of gear sitting at OHS I need to pick up, install and test dive :D

Tank you very much!! I look forward to that test drive NadMat ... and I still owe you lunch. I will even try not to lose you this time :D

Back
Top Bottom