October Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK !! October Diving:yeahbaby:

Sept 30 – Oct 3… gopbroek… ? - Tres Pelicanos

Sept 30-Oct 7… Robin T & Ron… Scuba Club Cozumel

Oct 5 - 23... ccannon707... VRBO House - Adrian/Maya Divers

Oct 14-21... Brodydog & Karloss...Villa Las Anclas - Tres Pelicanos

Oct 24-Nov 8...Blue Steal & nondiving wife... Casa Mexicana - Tres Pelicanos

Oct 26-Dec 2... jbjclj (Jay & Cheryl)… Villa las Anclas + Casa Mexicana - Tres Pelicanos

Oct 26 – Nov 4… Zman ?-?

Oct 29-Nov 4… Jayfarmlaw & Kelly... Casa Mexicana – Aldora

Oct 29 – Nov 14… gopbroek ? - Tres Pelicanos

A great location for a non diving wife. Enjoyed our stay there very much.

Didn't you used to stay at Blue Angel? We used to stay there until we followed Jorge and Pony into town. IIRC you posted once that you liked the non concrete grounds and atmosphere of Blue Angel for a semi all inclusive place. Whoever posted it, that was one of the reasons we tried Blue Angel on our very first trip.

Tammy
When I was first coming to Cozumel stayed at Blue Angel. I really like the place. shore diving, kayaks, borrow a bike from a DM and of course the view. Prices went up there and my wife did not like the rooms or that it was a bit far from town. We moved over to Casa Mexicana which my wife absolutely loves and enjoys the room, staff, and town. Well for me I enjoyed Jorge's style and Pony, and Tres Pelicanos has treated me very well. I still think Blue Angel is a wonderful setting and still keep in touch with Sergio, but must keep the wife happy as I am off diving pretty much every day.

In the area from Oct 13 thru 20th but in Cozumel only on Oct 16 and 17th. Staying at the Occidental Cozumel and Diving with ProDive Mexico along with a dive buddy.

October 19th through 28th, staying at Casa Mexicana and Cozumel Palace with non-diving wife, diving with Dive With Martin.

The PLAN is October 8 through October 14 or 15. May slide it to October 11 through ?? (5 to 10 days). Staying at Villa Torre Blanca (AI) in town. Not sure who I'm diving with. It may be Roberta's Scuba Shack, or Papa Hogs, or Tres Pelicanos.

OCTOBER DIVING - :yeahbaby:

Sept 30 - Oct 3… gopbroek… ? - Tres Pelicanos

Sept 30 - Oct 7… Robin T & Ron… Scuba Club Cozumel

Oct 8 - 15… MargaritaMike… Villa Torre Blanca (AI)… still deciding (?)

Oct 5 - 23... ccannon707... VRBO House - Adrian@Maya Divers

Oct 11 - 18... Mahidoodi (Mo)... Iberostar - Dressel divers.

Oct 14 - 21... Brodydog & Karloss...Villa Las Anclas - Tres Pelicanos

Oct 15 - 17… cmrangel +1… Occidental Cozumel - ProDive Mexico

Oct 19 - 28… willmann_nc & nondiving wife... Casa Mexicana/Coz Palace… Dive with Martin

Oct 24 - Nov 8...Blue Steal & nondiving wife... Casa Mexicana - Tres Pelicanos

Oct 26 - Dec 2... jbjclj (Jay & Cheryl)… Villa las Anclas + Casa Mexicana - Tres Pelicanos

Oct 26 - Nov 4… Zman ?-?

Oct 27 - Nov 2...Streydog (Steve)… Suites Bahia - Aldora

Oct 29 - Nov 4… Jayfarmlaw & Kelly... Casa Mexicana – Aldora

Oct 29 - Nov 14… gopbroek… ? - Tres Pelicanos

Two of us (Matt and Richard), October 13 through 22 at the Presidente Intercontinental, diving 7 days from 14-20 with Aldora.

Christine Have a wonderful time on the island! Hope you arrived safely. Webcam looks beautiful there today! Blow some bubbles for me
Tonya in NC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom