October Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andy84

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Aloha,

I will be divecationing in Oahu October and I have the 6,7,8 and 13,14 open for diving. I will be grabbing a few charters during those days but I would like to hit a few shore dives with an experienced dive partner in the area to save some coin if at all possible. Let me know if anyone is interested in grouping up for a few shore dives. I'm an experienced diver and I will be looking to find some local hot spots for UW photography. Suggestions welcome.

Thanks

I mean to PM you but it looks like what I actually did was leave a message on your profile. I'll PM you specifics after I find more out today.

Look up Gabe and Drew at Kaimana Divers, can't go wrong that way. Kaimana Divers: SCUBA Diving in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, Waikiki They dive all over the island and will pick you up in Waikiki as well if you need the ride. If you look around on this site, you'll see that they enjoy one of the better reputations. There are several other good shops, but KD is the best of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom