October 2021 Rollcall?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

10/23 to 11/02, 3P, unless another hurricane threatens like last year
Last year October wasn’t so good…I watched a fantastic light show of electrical transformers blowing out across town from the relative-comfort of my 4th floor room at Casa Mexicana…

Last year October wasn’t so good…I watched a fantastic light show of electrical transformers blowing out across town from the relative-comfort of my 4th floor room at Casa Mexicana…
I skipped town when Zeta came knocking and then came back for Eta:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I think port closure wise November set a record. Eta missed the island but hung close by and caused 8 days of port closure, it didn't hit the island but almost circled it. 8 years of coming to the island every month in the fall and the first time a hurricane came close while I was there. Over all I am willing to take that risk:)
eta_track_history.png

10/23-30: taking a group of divers from Diventures. Staying at Fiesta Americana, diving with Dive House.

Tentative September 26 to October 3, Blue Angel for lodging and diving

Hoping for afternoon/night dives if anyone is on island and interested......

I try to avoid going when you do :D:D:D
Yep, the island ain’t big enough for us both :wink:

sefuchs +1 10/1 to 10/16 at El Cid then moving to Blue Angle until 10/24. diving with Scubalife Coz.

We love Cozumel in October except for the damn hurricanes! Most years we've had great weather, ya sometimes we miss a day or two of diving due to 'nortes' in a 3 week trip but this is our favorite time of year to visit Coz. Last year, Oct was weather nightmare - hurricanes, heavy rain for days/weeks (usually blowing sideways) - so really hoping for a 'calm' October this year in Cozumel.

I originally was only going to be diving 1 day in October so I didn't post here earlier, but United screwed up my trip and I had to change my dates. So here I am in the October roll call after all!

Sep 25 - Oct 10, staying at Residencias Reef, diving with ScubaTony

Who...........................................Dates............................Where..............................Dive Op
Redfoot..................................... 9/26 - 10/3 (tentative)... Blue Angel..................... Blue Angel DeltaWarDog............................ 9/25 - 10/10...................Residencias Reef.............ScubaTony
mstevens & Tracy .................... 9/26 - 10/9.....................Casa Suzana...................Deep Blue
sefuchs - Steve & Corrine......... 10/1 to 10/24.................El Cid/Blue Angel............ Scubalife Coz.
rmssetc.-.Mark & Meredith........ 10/14 - 10/29................Casa Mexicana............... Liquid Blue
kmarks +.Diventures................. 10/23 - 10/30................Fiesta Americana............ Dive House
Gopbroek................................... 10/23 - 11/02............... ?...................................... 3P
jbjclj - Jay & Cheryl ................... 10/23 - 12/4.................Villa Las Anclas .............. 3P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom