October 10, Meet&Greet/Happy Hour - Gators on the Pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bummer. Next one will be closer so...

SalmonBoy97 How is our little sign thingy coming along?

I havent been able to get if finished yet. I will post a pic when it is done. I am going to try to make it to this meeting although it is soooo far away. If I dont make it I will give the flag to someone at the shipwreck meeting AUE is doing in Dunedin tomorrow or ship it to you.

I havent been able to get if finished yet. I will post a pic when it is done. I am going to try to make it to this meeting although it is soooo far away. If I dont make it I will give the flag to someone at the shipwreck meeting AUE is doing in Dunedin tomorrow or ship it to you.

Ah very cool. :)

Change in plans! We were just given 2 tickets to the Rays game on Friday night! We will have to catch up with everyone at the next MnG

Change in plans! We were just given 2 tickets to the Rays game on Friday night! We will have to catch up with everyone at the next MnG

Sweet! Have fun you two. Since I am letting you out of this very important obligation, I expect a souvenir? :winky:

Sweet! Have fun you two. Since I am letting you out of this very important obligation, I expect a souvenir? :winky:

Do you want to meet at your house to carpool or mine? Do you want me to drive?

Looking forward to a great time at Gators M&G! You can add Me & piratewench1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom