Oct. 23 Bohol non-pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
crying.png

Since Sep. 3 my G10 has been working off and on. Today it finally died. I have until Nov 25 before I return to the USA and hopefully can get it repaired by Canon. Until then the dive shop's Instructor has offered to share his S90 with me. I'm one of those people who has no interest in diving without a camera.

STROBE SHOT

strobe.jpg

NON-STROBE SHOT

non_strobe.jpg

Sorry to read about the camera. November 25 is a long way's away... get as much sharing in as you can. Those of us who live vicariously through your pics until 'we' can return to the PI again will be counting on it. :wink:

Now that's a real drag. Still, you get better white balance than most folks that are shooting working cameras! The "no interest in diving without a camera" statement will floor some folks but I understand. (Of course w/ me it's due to a poor memory of what I just saw, not great photo skills.) I'd be curious about any further S90 thoughts & pics--and best of luck on a repair for the G10. // ww

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom