OCSD Dive Roundup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slugrusher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anybody have information whether this is taking place this year? I know last year was a little lite in teams and with further budget cuts I wonder.

Blades this is probably directed more towards you.

Thanks

I heard from Troy and he stated that it is going to be downscaled to a one day regional training and I think it was planned for the first week in April. With regrets, I do no thave any additional information about that.

I will mention that the IADRS is accepting donations and team memberships if you have extra money! <grin>

I am working with Ana on the newsletter this week and should have it to the printer soon.

Blades

Yeah thats a bummer, I heard the info when i was OCSD taking that AGA repair class. Our team was going to send a few people this year. Oh well, guess there is always next year.

By the way, I want to throw a little plug for DRI. Thanks to the guys from Dive Rescue for a good class. I took the AGA repair class and it was very informative. A must for any team who is thinking about saving a little money with the annual service of the AGA masks. The service kits are still over $100 each, but you save on labor costs.

Yeah thats a bummer, I heard the info when i was OCSD taking that AGA repair class. Our team was going to send a few people this year. Oh well, guess there is always next year.

By the way, I want to throw a little plug for DRI. Thanks to the guys from Dive Rescue for a good class. I took the AGA repair class and it was very informative. A must for any team who is thinking about saving a little money with the annual service of the AGA masks. The service kits are still over $100 each, but you save on labor costs.

Thanks for the kind words regarding the Interspiro Repair Technician program. For those teams that use the AGA / MkII mask, an in-house repair technician will save lots of money and downtime. For those who are interested, Dive Rescue International is offering 20 of these programs throughout the USA over the next 10 months.

Lewisville, TX
12-Mar-09
Columbus, OH
20-Mar-09
Secaucus, NJ (At the Beneath The Sea conference)
26-Mar-09
Pelham, AL
2-Apr-09
Austin, TX
16-Apr-09
Gloucester, MA
30-Apr-09
Daphne, AL
3-May-09
Bethlehem, PA
14-May-09
Ottawa, OH