Oceanlog 2.2.5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure why you'd need to iztok. All the calculations should be the same. If you show your log to another diver they'll certainly recognize 21% as "air"

True. However I don't want the "nitrox" part confuse someone (after all I am not enriched air certified yet).

New to this forum. I used Boiler_81 link for Oceanic software 2.2.4 because could the normal on from Oceanic because it timed out. Thanks BUT here's my new problems. 1) Couldn't get it to update. 2) Lost ALL my dive data when I loaded Windows 7. I got my dive buddies dive data and trying to edit it BUT can't add/delete dives that we didn't dive together. Can anyone help?

Is the data still intact in your dive computer?

I was able to reupload the last twenty dives from my Pro Plus2 BUT sure would like to get the other 200 dives with notes from my Vista backup.

I got some non dive computer dives inserted. Not very friendly.

As I was typing this I tried Auto update again. This time Windows7 said there was a capatablity problem and shout it down.

Reopen Oceanlog 2.x and it ask me if I want to Auto update. I said yes & I think it did it BUT when I check help about OceanLog the version is still 2.2.4.

I got more to say BUT I'm done asking question. I'll fight my way though it.

Thanks anyway.

When my dives disappeared from the computer (I could see them on the computer but the software wouldn't recognize them), it re-indexed and fixed itself after I made a subsequent dive. Unfortunately, as you said above, this won't help you retrieve your stuff from Vista.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom