Oceanlog 2.2.5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanlog did autodownload of 2.2.4 Build 3.26.09 today.
Loads OK.
HOWEVER.
Crashes when I go to Dive Details page on older dives.
Seems to be happening when painting new computer readout on right. Just gets as far as the grey box.
Error message
Run-time error '340':
Control array element '11' doesn't exist.

Running on Vista 64 bit
Error only shows up only on dives using previous PROPLUS 2, which it shows as just PROPLUS for some reason.
WAG - So may be related to expecting data from Proplus, but getting data from proplus 2.

Uninstalled and re-installed from download on Oceanic web site. Same problems.
Virus checking turned off during install and test.
One other thing. Please correct the spelling of Integrated in the 'Gear Bag' page

Attachments

• error_oceanlog.jpg
    error_oceanlog.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 35
  • error_oceanlog2.jpg
    error_oceanlog2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
add www to pelagicservices.com/software/OCEANIC/OCI101beta.2.2.5.beta.0.2.exe
You are only allowed to post URLs after you have made 5 posts or more.

Oceanlog did autodownload of 2.2.4 Build 3.26.09 today.
Loads OK.
HOWEVER.
Crashes when I go to Dive Details page on older dives.
Seems to be happening when painting new computer readout on right. Just gets as far as the grey box.
Error message
Run-time error '340':
Control array element '11' doesn't exist.

Running on Vista 64 bit
Error only shows up only on dives using previous PROPLUS 2, which it shows as just PROPLUS for some reason.
WAG - So may be related to expecting data from Proplus, but getting data from proplus 2.

Uninstalled and re-installed from download on Oceanic web site. Same problems.
Virus checking turned off during install and test.
One other thing. Please correct the spelling of Integrated in the 'Gear Bag' page

Go to your windows settings add or remove programs and have it repair the install.
I had similar problems with 2.2.4 and this cleared them up.

Go to your windows settings add or remove programs and have it repair the install.
I had similar problems with 2.2.4 and this cleared them up.
Thanks.
I had tried that as well.
I just downloaded 2.2.5 and have the same problem. And I did go in to control panel and do a repair again.. just to be sure.
I noticed that the fixes for 2.2.5 were somewhat related to my issue.
N 2.2.5.beta.0.2
1. Fixed Dive Details shut down the program in German Windows
2. Fixed sample rate setting in Dive Computer section
3. Fixed ATR graph
4. Fixed multiple graph printing
5. Fixed FO2 value displayed on the LCD from the Details section for some of the Oceanic old PDC models
Seems like that new module has a few bugs yet to be worked out.

I d/l the latest version of the software then ran auto update. I have a
Versa Pro,
Windows XP Pro.
d/l w/ USB cable
The software only downloads some of the dives and incorrect information at that. I can see other dives on the computer but they are not recognized or d/l by the software. Ideas?

From your information it sounds like a user or PC error. We need the version you upgraded from, the sampling rate on the dive computer, the dates of the dives and how many and what the incorrect information is. We need the detail of the problem for people to give you option or answer.

From your information it sounds like a user or PC error. We need the version you upgraded from, the sampling rate on the dive computer, the dates of the dives and how many and what the incorrect information is. We need the detail of the problem for people to give you option or answer.

1. Versa Pro was purchased in Apr 2003 (was seen by tech for annual Mar 09)
2. Oceanic software is 2.2.4 (ran update which said this was the latest) no previous version
3. s/w log interval 15 sec
4. Computer shows the following:

Dive no. date
8 4/5
7 4/5
6 4/5
5 4/5
4 4/5
3 4/5
2 4/5
1 4/5

4 4/4
3 4/4
2 4/4
1 4/4

1 2/29
1 2/22
2 2/5
1 2/5
1 1/28
1 9/19
1 9/24
3 9/16
2 9/16
1 9/16
1 9/15
5 9/10

Dives which show up in the software are dated #1 on 9/16 and #8 on 4/5.

Thanks, that we can work with.

If you were able to download tthose 22 dive that looks right. if only 2 dives download 9/16 dive 1 and 4/5 dive 8 then thier was a memory glick on the dive computer. Try on more dive on the computer and it may reindex the dive and you can download them.

Sampling Rates and data times
Sampling Rate 2 SECONDS = about 80 min of dive time
Sampling Rate 15 SECONDS = about 10 hours of dive time
Sampling Rate 30 SECONDS = about 20 hours of dive time
Sampling Rate 60 SECONDS = about 50 hours of dive time

I don't know why oceanic took this down but thats how the VT Pro Versa Pro and Pro Plus 2 download memory works.

Hi There,

I'm getting the exact same problem. Mine just auto-updated, now it only reads two of the dives on my computer. I can scroll through them manually on the computer, but the software now only recognizes just two dives: the most recent and a year ago (4/26/09 and 4/12/08). On yesterday's dives there were two but only the second is displayed. Also, when it reads the computer, it seems like it's reading all the dives because it takes several seconds to download the dive index, whereas my wife's computer with less dives takes only a moment.

I've just uninstalled 2.2.4 and reinstalled 2.2.3. That doesn't work either, problem is still there.

I just tried creating a new dive log and downloading - no change, still just displays the same two dives.

VersaPro (purchased 2006 I think)
30 second sample rate
Oceanlog 2.2.4

Thanks for any help,
Bruce

Okay, I just went diving today. My computer did not auto-activate in the water, but after dive, all the data returned to normal (i.e. I could see it all) except for 5 corrupted dives. The data was accurate except the date (showed 2001 for dives I did in Jan and April 09). All seems back to normal and reindexed, though I'll have to keep an eye on the H2O activation.

Back
Top Bottom