Oceanic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@SamDiver:
Sorry, but in this case Patriotism is the worst criteria I can think of when buying a reg!! This is life supporting equipment! You should buy the best you can afford REGARDINGLESS of the country.

Here Here for Oceanic,

Zeta w/DX4 Delta 3 for the Octo, Chute 2 and Data Trans Plus AI HL
Love all of it, Worked them hard for two years now and never a glitch, Tried and true stay with what works. Thats my theory

SamDiver14:
I prefer American made stuff anyway, you know Patriotism etc... Oceanic is an American company that makes good stuff, how can it get any better than that.

For what it's worth, I believe that Oceanic designs its regulators in the states, but actual manufacturing is done overseas. This is a change froma few years ago, when manufacture was done in the states.

I suppose that's slightly better than, say, a Mares reg, in terms of supporting US workers, but I would have a hard time defending it as 'american made'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom