Oceanic VT Pro or Aeris Elite??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ooops... Sorry... 2nd half of your question... They officially have a 2 year warranty - but I'm in so tight with the guys at Aeris - they've always taken care of me. I had a computer that was about 3 years old - they didn't make that model anymore - the screen fritzed... they just gave me the newer version at no charge - and I told the customer it was a $100 upgrade... :wink:

I'm Kidding!! We just gave him the new one free... So can't promise - but I've yet to have a customer ever pay for any problem with an Aeris computer...

No... Suunto is one of the "void the warranty if sold on the net" type of companies... In all honesty... I'm not a big fan of their algo anyway... I prefer the Aeris or the Sherwood Wisdom....

mozzy105:
Can you sell scubapro/uwatec over the phone or must it be instore?

Unfortunately, that is one of the "in store only" companies... But hey, a lot of flights go through DFW... I had a family of 5 who was heading to mexico and wanted to get lights, wetsuits, a camera or two, and a few dive computers... They had a 4 hour lay over at DFW - so we picked them up, drove them to the shop, then when they were done - we took them back to the airport so they could get to Coz...

I've also had guys who had friends, relatives, etc in Dallas, pick up gear that we can't ship....

I know... dumb rules... but I play by them so all my customers have no worries about warranty on any of the items they get from us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom