Oceanic service, environmental seals and DIN connectors for NorCal diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You'll have no problems finding DIN tanks in Monterey. Just tell the shop to remove the donut. If you don't, they might rent you a tank with a stripped donut that you can't unscrew. Just tell them ahead of time and you'll be fine.

Hi all! Just reviving this old thread to thank everyone for your input. Went to Spain, loved it, came back with regs, bcd and goodies - but most of the extra kilos I brought back are on my belly (Spain is yummy).

Scubapro was the final choice, partly based on this thread and also given stock available when I visited the store. Came back with a Mk17 EVO + C370 set since the g260 was not available. Still pretty happy with the purchase, got a package deal and a volume discount so the price was great in the end.

Looking forward to diving the new toys this weekend, thanks everyone for your advice!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom