Oceanic PRo Plus -x reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve been looking for reviews too and cant find many. It has been around for a while. I asked my shop owner and he said its a good computer. I just ordered one as a backup computer.

I’ve been looking for reviews too and cant find many. It has been around for a while. I asked my shop owner and he said its a good computer. I just ordered one as a backup computer.
Well I guess let me know how you like it when it arrives !

Anyone have one? Likes / dislikes?
I got it for my son. The screen looks amazing in the sun and is easy to read. He was 12 when he started using it and the navigation of the info had come easy for him. The quick disconnect is kinda cool as it locks so it be hard for it to come off on accident. So far it has held up good but he has only used it on like 10 dives. The only issue I found is it reads 1-2 feet off from my Garmin and shearwater perdix 2 and they each read the same.

I got it for my son. The screen looks amazing in the sun and is easy to read. He was 12 when he started using it and the navigation of the info had come easy for him. The quick disconnect is kinda cool as it locks so it be hard for it to come off on accident. So far it has held up good but he has only used it on like 10 dives. The only issue I found is it reads 1-2 feet off from my Garmin and shearwater perdix 2 and they each read the same.
Thank you. My main computer is A perdix 2 with AI. This will be a backup computer and compass and will replace my current compass and backup SPG. How does the compass function work>. Is it good?

Thank you. My main computer is A perdix 2 with AI. This will be a backup computer and compass and will replace my current compass and backup SPG. How does the compass function work>. Is it good?
It works decent. And it is very easy to read.

Back
Top Bottom