Oceanic Pro Plus 2 computer download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is the lousiest connector I've ever seen! I just bought the same cable to use with my MacDive program on my Mac and still having similar problems so perhaps it is not my MAC

The issue i find on my link to the dive computer is that the spring inside 1 of the prongs does not work anymore so i need to verify all 3 prongs are touching the dc.

For all who have issues, prior to starting the download, make sure all 3 prongs are touching. Then, do not touch anything that might disturb the connection.

I have a pro plus 2 and have attempted on countless occasions to download the dives from it. It rarely works. My usual error message is "time out". It seems to recognise the usb interface but not the computer itself. Any suggestions? I have installed, unistalled, reinstalled, updated and done everything else imaginable to correct this.

You might have the connector in the wrong way. I had this problem until I flipped the connector where the Oceanlog logo faces towards you. It still took a couple of times for the handshake to find the dive computer and I reconnected it once but it did eventually find it and work. Shoddy piece of merchandise all things considered. It should not allow a connection unless right side up.

I have a Pro Plus 3, with the same type of connection and read your solution and "Presto" it works! Thanks!
I agree it should only be a 1 way hook up connection.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom