Oceanic Geo 4.0 - Fabric Wristband

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pSyToR

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anybody know where we can order online a Fabric Wristband for an Oceanic Geo 4.0...

Or any cheap equivalence no need to be Oceanic... Only a fabric Wristbad that would fit...

Does any normal watch "standard" size can fit? Or anybody had details?

I had my Geo 2.0 (which is what I assume you mean) on a NATO strap for a little while and it was fine. The only minor issue is that there's not much clearance between the spring bars and the watch body on the Geo so it's a challenge getting the strap in.
I don't recall the width of the strap, and I've unfortunately lost it somewhere, but you can just measure your Geo.

Oh, and I totally agree about the tight fit behind the pins. I had to remove the pins, put the strap in place, the fight to get the pin back in over the strap. I think the best bet is to soak the strap in water for a few minutes first, to get it to relax as much as possible, then put the pins in.

But, the effort is totally worth it (to me, anyway).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom