Oceanic Geo 2.0 Air/Nitrox Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they may be user replaceable... but if they are anything like my Oceanic products you'll have to replace the battery every other week, and their factory hasn't been able to fix the problems

yes the battery is user replaceable, but since it will get replaced if you put it in for a yearly checkover (and maintain your lifetime warranty!) I doubt youll need to. 50 dives in 9 months on my Geo2 and not even a hint of low battery...not too bad considering it doesnt switch off at all unlike the Veo2 !
Moose

I have the Geo2 and the battery is user-replaceable. I have only had it for about a month and so far I haven't had to replace it. I think if you have to replace the battery every other week you may have a warranty issue.

I bought mine about 18 months ago. I had to replace the original battery at 3 months. I am still on the second battery at 15 months and 100+ dives. It is a watch and runs continuously, so the life of the first battery has a lot to do with manufacture date.

I really like the computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom