Oceanic España - Muchas Gracias!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vickobcn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To make a long story short, I have been diving the Oceanic Mini Shadow mask for the last 4 years, it seems to be the only mask that conforms to my oddly oddly shaped face. So imagine my dismay on sunday when I returned home to find the mask no longer in my bag... Of all the dive shops I've been in here in Barcelona, I can't say I have ever seen any Oceanic Masks.

I headed off to the ONE shop listed as an Oceanic dealer in Spain on the Oceanic Worldwide website which just happens to be in Barcelona only to find an empty storefront. Called the number that came with the address, no answer. I was just about resigned to the fact that I was probably going to have to order in a mask from the USA or UK.

As a last ditch effort I sent an email off to Javier Marrero from Worldive and Oceanic España situated out in the Canary Islands. Javier went out of his way (within hours of my email) to locate a shop AND determine that they in fact had the item in question. Looks like I will have the mask in time for diving this weekend...

So a huge thank you to Oceanic España and especially to Javier. Te agradezco muchisimo!:D

For any one interested, the official website for Oceanic in Europe is:
www . oceanic . de

Thank you very much to you Vicky, i'm Javier :wink:

I just do my job as good as possible, and if in the future i can give you any kind of help you already know where to write :)

We are also in facebook as Oceanic_Spain

Best Regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom