Oceanic Atom 3.0?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tvh13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I guess if there were news it would already be up here but I figure I will ask anyway.

Anyone know when the Atom 3.0 will be released? It seems like the perfect computer to grow into for me but I am a bit anxious to get something soon. I am diving 4-6 days a week right now and I want to invest in an affordable but quality computer.

Are people who are beta testing allowed to say how much they are liking there testers? I imagine not but figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

I've been hoping for news also, but with my next dive trip in only 3 1/2 weeks I may have to consider alternatives. It's a shame because I was really excited about the Atom 3.0...

I was just talking with Oceanic about something else and asked. They hope to have it out by DEMA.

Great thanks for the info. I am just back from my trip to the Similans that I was hoping to use it on so now I can wait until December when a friend can bring it to me in Thailand from the US. The high prices and the weak dollar are making the purchase of dive gear here difficult.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom