Oceanfest???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried that link. The link to the coupon is for 2004!!!!
I will bring my Dan card, and see it that will work.
See ya all there!

showboat:
I have not recieved an email from Dan this year about Ocean Fest and its not on their website as well.....I have sent them an email but will have to wait and see I guess.

If someone has this can you sent it to my email below

showboat@mindspring.com

See Ya on Sunday

You can do what I did...call them, give them your DAN number and they'll email you the coupons right away.

Dave

Scuba_Jenny:
I tried that link. The link to the coupon is for 2004!!!!
I will bring my Dan card, and see it that will work.
See ya all there!

OOPS!! Didn't take a close look!

K ..... so ..... How WAS OceanFest this year?

ReneeC:
OMG!! It would be funny to see MB in a leach!! Or did you mean with a leach and a collar??!!

View attachment 32696

:D I guess I should read my posts before I leave the forum.

*-blinking-*

This IS ScubaBoard, right?

Thought I mighta wandered ... again.

Was this OceanFest?
or PaddleFest?

*-still-blinking-*

I had a blast, even though I do agree with Walter that it seems to get smaller and less attended every year.
Did the treasure hunt thing off the beach. Snorkeling is easier, as you have to lug your gear from your parked car (mine was accross the street at Bahia Mar). I managed to get a guy to watch my gear while I parked, so I didn't have to lug it as far, but still, there are not any provisions for stowing gear and walking around the festival Oh well.
Anyways, Hermit Crab and I had a good time, and HC even tried the Discover Scuba..
Oh, and Justin... if you are reading this, what did you win???

Jenny, I wondered where you went. We looked around and you were gone.

I had a great time diving with you, thanks again for the assistance with the weights, you and Bill saved my dive. I'm going to play with this BC in the pool. I may or may not keep it, not decided yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom