Ocean Watch Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
This is to help us all know who is going to be attending and who isn't. If your staying over and would like to do something as a group after the clean up (BBQ dinner, more dives, night dive on the reefs, etc.). I will have SB shirts and shears for sale - please indicate white or grey and shirt size so I can make sure we have the right size for you.

We'll be meeting at the Villamar Hotel on Friday night. Villamar is north of the Pompano Beach Pier about 1/2 mile. Its beach side so there is lots of room to have people hang out and milling around, diving, etc., and I think a good spot to BBQ. Second night undecided yet.

So here goes: Entry 1 on the roster

Bulla family - Colin, Kristie, and Xavier. 1 diver, one preggy diver probably bubble watching:D, 1 for sure bubble watcher -staying at the Villamar Hotel - bringing the goodies.

Wildbill Family - Friday, Saturday. Staying at the same place - 1 known diver. Some sweet snacky/dessert things.
ReneeC - Sat dive and hanging for the afternoon, Maybe Friday night. Chips and salsa - a mean mango salsa!
scuba_jenny Family- Will be there Sat. morning and thro the day at the SB dive/party! MIght be bringing some bubble watchers/reefcleaners.Bringing the cooler and hotdogs, buns, catsup, mustard, kid drinks.
scbababe, scubaguy62 family- charcoal and cups
BigSage Saturday Tray of sweets, Cooler of Ice, and my Honey.
amelo1999 - Friday Night, Saturday
grazie42 - Friday night, Maybe Saturday (C'mon skip that ole class and join us :wink:)
Grier - Friday night? Saturday - Chips and soft drinks, dogs and buns
FLL Diver Family divers and beach cleaners, Saturday - foamy brown stuff and some lemony flavored stuff
DennisS - Fri Night and Saturday, cole slaw, beans, and potato salad
Waterbabie and Chris-
simbrooks - Fri night and Saturday, bringing cash (and will be there with bells on )
KBeck-Saturday party, Salsa
SB'S Redheaded Stepchild - Saturday, Watermelon

scuba_jenny + bubble watcher, maybe some bubble watchers/reefcleaners. Will be there Sat. morning and thro the day at the SB dive/party! Bringing the cooler and hotdogs, buns, catsup, mustard, kid drinks.

Did any one get a grill?

I will be there Saturday AM - Friday night if I can. Just little ol me! Have some other plans for late Sat but will hang for awhile - what can I bring?

Just offer to bring something...you know the regular stuff needed at a cookout...I think we do need a grill tho...Colin, are there grills at Villamar?
Needed:
Plates, napkins, drinks, utensils, stuff to cook, cold food, drinks, ice, chips, dips, salsa (Kbeck???? pppplllleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee?), drinks, charcoal, cooking utensils.... pick something....
I will edit Colins original post so all the info is in one spot...

Ok - then count me in for some chips and salsa - I'll bring some regular but also I make a mean mango salsa as well! How about a 12-pack to go with it or maybe some jello shots? (unless of course deco drinks aren't allowed - lol)

Their website says there is a BBQ Facility

<=- glad Jenny read my mind about editing the post to put it all in one spot. :) I was distracted by a hockey game!

The boss bubblewatcher says to put us in for some sweet snacky/dessert things. (sorry, Maybe I'll get her to commit to something a little closer. But she usually does this, get used to it like I did).

Wildbill:cop_2:

Colin,
I will let ya know if I can make it over on sat. afternnon or not Kepp the celly thingy on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom