Ocean Frontiers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doctorfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Anyone stayed out this way recently? If so, how was the trip? I've dived their op many times and always liked it but never stayed there.

I'm thinking about going back to the Caymans March/April but with current airline scheduling delays and cancellations, the hop over to LC might be a stretch and a hassle. OF seems a less anxiety provoking alternative.

Since no one else answered... In 2016, Divetech held our annual Innerspace event at Compass Point, and I stayed in one of their units for a week. It was very nice. Granted that was 6 years ago though.

We know most of the employees there, and I do know over the COVID shutdown, they re-did many of the rooms.

Tony

Ocean Frontiers is a great operation, with superb accommodation. Food options are also great. As far as the diving goes, the east end is outstanding. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info. I've dived with them before so know the quality of the op and some of the sites, but have no familiarity with the accommodation and restaurant scene in that part of the island.

Thanks for the info. I've dived with them before so know the quality of the op and some of the sites, but have no familiarity with the accommodation and restaurant scene in that part of the island.
Accommodation was great. You're in the East End, so not a ton of food options around, but I had no problems. There's enough variety at Eagle Rays and I checked out a couple places beyond too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom