Ocean Acidification -- can you see it happening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the record of your "contributions" to this thread. Big words that I doubt you understand, disproved assertions, nonsense "facts" and made-up claims about what others have said, trying to get the topic off topic, and personal accusations.

Nice job.

Disproven Certainly not in this thread and certainly not by you. Debating you is like debating a cultist. All you offer devolves into a tautology that only stands on itself.

Computer models, dataset manipulation and kool-ade...

Disproven Certainly not in this thread and certainly not by you. Debating you is like debating a cultist. All you offer devolves into a tautology that only stands on itself.

Computer models, dataset manipulation and kool-ade...
As an example, you made a big deal of how no one ever says anything about the buffering capacity of seawater, and then ignored the following posts that provided several publications on exactly that subject. You clearly can't handle facts.

As an example, you made a big deal of how no one ever says anything about the buffering capacity of seawater, and then ignored the following posts that provided several publications on exactly that subject. You clearly can't handle facts.

I didn't see it mentioned in what you linked? Did Will Ferrell cover that?

I didn't see it mentioned in what you linked? Did Will Ferrell cover that?
There is too much buffering capacity in the ocean. The oceans also sit on gigatons of carbonate rocks such as limestone and dolomite.

Why all the handwavium and voodoo in that article instead of simply measuring the buffering capacity of seawater? There is a simple test and I never see it mentioned in these studies of 'ocean acidification' by the cultists. I have had that analysis run on fresh water a thousand times. It's reported as calcium carbonate equivalents. There should be historic data on the buffering capacity of seawater somewhere yet nobody ever discusses it? Why I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom