Question Observed Covid Testing for return to USA from Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
scubamarli

scubamarli

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can use an observed antigen test to board AA to Miami from Bonaire, or must you go to a local test facility? Given that we need to test on a Sunday, our options are limited, and will mess up the last morning of diving.

Approved observed should be accepted by all airlines as it is a cdc rule. We are in bon now and will be doing one for united tomorrow. Call AA if still uncertain.

Also most resorts will schedule and provide.

Yes. Get the emailed result and put it into AA's VeriFly. If that doesn't work take it to the airport.

Note that the rule is no more than one day...so you could get the test Monday morning, since you are not flying out until the afternoon.

With our Abbott tests we received the official verified results in 15 mins.

I just used the Abbott BinaxNOW observed/FaceTime test for a return from Ireland a few days ago. They emailed the result immediately, and I uploaded it to VeriFLY. I also printed a copy to have with me, but AA reviewed VeriFLY and all was good. I’ll be using the Abbott test again for my upcoming Bonaire trip.

Anyone know if you can use an observed antigen test to board AA to Miami from Bonaire, or must you go to a local test facility? Given that we need to test on a Sunday, our options are limited, and will mess up the last morning of diving.
Yes, Abbot test. Telemedicine

United Airlines has a link to where to go to obtain tests

Thanks, everyone. Has anyone actually done this coming back from Bonaire specifically? I know it's o.k. with the CDC, but it is actually up to Bonaire's gov't to make the rule.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom