Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a ton of shore diving available here on Oahu. Go to this site: Scuba Shore Diving Site Listing for: Oahu, Hawaiian Islands

Also, check out this book: The O'ahu Snorklers and Shore Divers Guide. I picked it up on Amazon for under $10.00.

I highly recommend and frequent Kaimana Divers with Gabe and Drew. I have been diving on every side of the island with them but the north shore and that's because the North shore hasn't been all that friendly since I arrived.

If you are looking for a shore diving companion, send me a message. I'm always looking for people to go diving with.

I spent the last four years shore diving and saving up for a boat and have yet to be bored. A kayak will significantly extend your range and, off the east shore, there are certainly places to go if you know the area a little, just have to pick your days. As somebody said early, if you check conditions and can be a bit flexible as to location, you can find good diving on just about any day of the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom