Oahu Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkgrrl2000

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello

I'll be going to Hawaii for about 4 months in may, and I was wondering if anyone wants to be my diving buddy :D

I'll be happy to take you diving, especially since in May the north shore (my playground) should be opening up :wink:. Feel free to shoot me a PM any time.

Peace,
Greg

what little i will be here in june i will be more than happy to be a dive buddy. shoot me a pm when you will be out here and we can try and set something up.

Yes, May is agreat time for North Shore shore diving. I'm in. PM me. Where will you be staying?

Hey

I'll b reaching into Honolulu about May 24 since I'll be on an exchange to UH for the summer

Hello

I'll be going to Hawaii for about 4 months in may, and I was wondering if anyone wants to be my diving buddy :D

Would be happy to be your dive buddy - West side and North Shore will be good by then - can show you some great dive sites there. Can introduce you to some other divers too. PM me and I can give you some details...

Mahalo

Patrick

Hey

I'll b reaching into Honolulu about May 24 since I'll be on an exchange to UH for the summer

Well, it looks like you won't be short of dive buddies once you land here. I guess we're just going to have one big group party dive when you arrive :D

Peace,
Greg

I won't be around when you get here, but will be here for a few days the middle of june if everyone wants to plan something then as well?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom