Oahu Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jen,
Some of the folks responding here will most likely be with us when we dive. Greg is a regular, and I think a couple of the others as well. Marco will certainly be invited, but his professional obligations may interfere.
BTW, I just realized I'm on the GF's computer. This is Charlie, and hopefully we can get this going. I have the gear you need. See you in June.
Charlie

um i am in this!!!! it will be my first north shore dives this year. cant wait. do we have a date yet?

Hey Marco,
Congrats on the IDC thing.
She will be here today, but can't dive till June 24th. We will schedule something for that weekend, and maybe a BBQ as well. I'll keep you posted.
Charlie

If we wait until that Sunday, my Best TX Dive Buddy will be here and I can introduce her to the group as well. Y'all will like Carrie, she's an awesome diver and pretty cool above the water as well.

Peace,
Greg

thanks charlie,:D bbq?:D ....ok so I just cant resist this opertunity...Y'all??? is that like u'all or you all or is it one word yall?just kidding.

K so dive BBQ party on the 27th!? Wow this sounds crazy :p K so where would we all be meeting and at what time?? I won't be able to reply till the 24th since I won't have any internet while I'm on board.

Jen,
We will meet at Shark's Cove. I try to be there a little before 8 to get parking. I'll keep you posted when you get back in touch. Nothing fancy, just burgers, dogs and such. Let me know when you get back in civilization.
Have fun.
Charlie

R U still here looking for dive buddies? How much experience do you have? How long have you been diving? What kind of equipment do you need? I dive with a very nice group mostly on the weekends I am sure you would be welcome to come along :0)

Funny I just saw that you are the one my BF has been talking to about diving and a BBQ should have known Charlie would be all over this. So I guess we will be seeing you at the end of the month :0)

NOOO!!!! Guess I won't be here for the festivities now. I was hoping to get something going this week (sunday) but it looks like everyone is planning otherwise. I will be up at north shore on sunday hopefullly if anyone wants to meet up. get at me.

Back
Top Bottom