Oahu diving July 22 and 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sloth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Aloha!

I will be in the Oahu area on some business and was hoping to do some diving on Saturday and/or Sunday of the 22nd and 23rd.

I contacted Oahu Scuba but they will be out of town till the 25th.

Does anyone have any recomendation for some diver charters or guides that I can check with or do any of you have any local stuff planned over that weekend?

I hope I can get something lined up, I have always wanted to dive in Hawaii and this might be my only chance for a while.

Mark

Are you here for RIMPAC by any chance, or associated with DOD or the military?

AAA Diving is my reccomendation...Alex costs a bit more, but is soooo worth it. Zero pressure to "hurry it up so I can pick up another herd of divers", a huge advantage in my book.

All the best, James

Thanks for the responses:D

I will try AAA Diving and see what they have going on.

Thanks for the offer Randy, if they fall through I'll PM you and see if I can tag along on Sunday.

Fishboy: I have a job interview on Monday and the company is flying me out for the weekend. There might be a chance that I will get a lot more opportunities to dive in Hawaii then just next weekend, might be a permanent thing. Along those lines, is the cost of living out there as bad as it seems or can you get by as a local?

Thanks again for the feedback.

Mark

I am going to do two days of diving with AAA on July 22nd and 23rd. Thanks for the info on them.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom