Oahu Dive shops- suggestions please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pm me when you get closer. I can only dive weekends (work mon-fri 7am-5:30pm). I am up for shore diving, not that I don't like boat dives but they get expensive and since I own my tanks it is cheaper to do shore diving.

Melissa

ch0ppersrule:
pm me when you get closer. I can only dive weekends (work mon-fri 7am-5:30pm). I am up for shore diving, not that I don't like boat dives but they get expensive and since I own my tanks it is cheaper to do shore diving.

Melissa

Okay, sounds good. I haven't bought my ticket yet but I am thinking about being there for 2 weeks- Thursday Sept 14 arrival thru Thurs Sept 28 departure. That would give us two weekends. I should keep things in the morning so my family doesn't feel like I'm abandoning them... :)... but if you're not available in the morning, I'll dump them like a box of rocks... wow... that's terrible!

Yes, if the North Shore is still quiet, I'd love to shore dive with you there.

Hi, truckergirl. My my handle on this web site is snorkelcorey. But I just go by''Corey''. It sounds like you're always looking for some to dive with. I'm like that too, I've always been been ''the do every thing solo type'' In fact, it's always been that way ever since I've been on this earth. If you're interested, but, I'm just making an offer to you, there are a few places here in Canada, especially in Atlantic Canada where they have great diving spots, that you might be interested in checking out.There's a place in the Halifax area called ''Peggy's Cove'' I've seen it, but only once. Halifax is in the Province of Nova Scotia, so Dartmouth. They are just across the Halifax Harbour. In order to get from Halifax to Dartmouth, there are two way of geting back and forth.Thefirst way to get to Halifax from Dartmouth, is by taking a Ferry, The other way is by driving on one of the bridges.The names of these two bridges are the Mckay and the Mackdonald. Feel free to look up my profile, I'm on this site. Snorkelcorey

sea nmf:
Yes, if the North Shore is still quiet, I'd love to shore dive with you there.

Great- I warn you all- you mention that you even MIGHT dive with me and I'll latch on to you like... well, I can't think of anything right now, but I'll latch on!

To anyone interested:
Are there any dates that AREN'T good for you? I have not bought my ticket yet so I can change the dates to suit my prospective dive buddies...

What are the conditions like mid/late September usually?

The condtions are good and the North shore is still some what do-able in September...Vis can be any where from 50 to 150+'...September is a good month :D (just remember, mother nature loves to play games with us :wink:)

snorkelcorey:
Hi, truckergirl. My my handle on this web site is snorkelcorey. But I just go by''Corey''. It sounds like you're always looking for some to dive with. I'm like that too, I've always been been ''the do every thing solo type'' In fact, it's always been that way ever since I've been on this earth. If you're interested, but, I'm just making an offer to you, there are a few places here in Canada, especially in Atlantic Canada where they have great diving spots, that you might be interested in checking out.There's a place in the Halifax area called ''Peggy's Cove'' I've seen it, but only once. Halifax is in the Province of Nova Scotia, so Dartmouth. They are just across the Halifax Harbour. In order to get from Halifax to Dartmouth, there are two way of geting back and forth.Thefirst way to get to Halifax from Dartmouth, is by taking a Ferry, The other way is by driving on one of the bridges.The names of these two bridges are the Mckay and the Mackdonald. Feel free to look up my profile, I'm on this site. Snorkelcorey

That sounds very, very chilly... We get up into Maine quite a bit actually, but we're usually in a rush to get out of there! I'll look you up if I get up thataway with some dive time available!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom