O2:uV Error return to factory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

68raggtop

Contributor
Reaction score
Went to check tank yesterday and when I went to turn it on it was dead. Thought that was odd as I used it 2 weeks ago and recharged it after that use. Plug it in to recharge and today it flashes BATT and Cal alternately. I tried to conned and it says there is a problem and it will try and fix. comes back and says to re-connect after Cootwo goes to sleep. I do that and get the O2:uV Error return to factory message.
Going into the settings, it appears all the info has been erased. There was no Date, and shows that O2 factory calibration missing which I can't clear but it shows a dialog box this problem requires contacting customer support to fix. In addition, all the Co sensor calibration data seems wiped out. I sent this in last year for Co calibration.
I can't seem to find any way to contact support? Can you advise on what I need to do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom