NY/NJ/PA Diving Websites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Some of this have already been mentioned by others, but since no one else has, I figured I'd start the official links thread.

NJ Scuba
Info about tons of local sites. Everything from the shallow Delaware Water Gap train wreck to the deepest wrecks

Leisure Pro
Oooooo. I hope no local LDSs ban me from their shops! Yes I've bought gear from the evil Leisure Pro. I've also bought from a few different local shops. For those of you who don't know, they do have a real store where you can actually go to try stuff on, before buying. And hey they were able to get me some toys I need for the first official dive, which I ordered at the last second, in just a few days!

Dutch Springs
I don't thik this really needs an explanation. If your in this forum, I'm sure you know this one

Beneath The Sea
Dive show that happens every March in NJ, by the Meadowlands. Their site was actually designed by VTernovski.

I know I have some more at home, I'll post later.

Does anyone have sites for NJ and LI tide times? Please post them, we'll need them for those shore dives.

This one has many locations.
Maybe somebody can verify if it is accurate?

Salt Water Tides

Everyone seems to forget one of the one of the original tide site available on the net.. they had a recent crash so their temporary site is not indicitive of the normal site..

www.tidesonline.com

The site is at least 5 years ond probably older....

padiscubapro once bubbled...
Everyone seems to forget one of the original tide site available on the net.

PSP- You are correct, quite literally. I used to use that site, and until you just mentioned it, forgot about it :rolleyes:

It's probably because I started going to www.hamptondive.com for tides. They also have links to some good local dive boats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom