NW Grateful Diver contact information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bob (I know you are reading these – why else would you have removed the ‘last online’ –line from your profile, you sneaky!!), I hope you’ll be back soon too.

Just wanted to let you know that you were the first ‘nickname’ I learnt to recognize last summer when I joined the board as a brand spanking-new diver. In addition, you are on the very very short list (say half a dozen max) of divers I’d dive without hesitation based on internet appearances only. Not to imply you’d take me but I think I’d dare to go down with you :)

Take your time off and see you again!

Bob, I appreciate all the help you gave me when I first started diving and came to this board. I really enjoyed diving with you and your gang when I came to Seattle and learned a lot about DS diving.

Hope you'll be back soon.

Now, where's this Halcyon/Salvo thread folks are talking about? I missed it.

Snowbear:
Dang guys.... it's not like he died :11:

He's still around, still diving, still willing to help out, mentor, teach, give advice, talk your ears off, etc.... just not here. At least not for a while.

Go bug him at NWD2D and go diving with him. He'll appreciate it.

True for those of you lucky enough to be in his area but for some of us, his patience, understanding of a new divers questions and his williness to pass on information from his experience we could only get from SB. I pray he will reconsider. I dont know the reasons as I havent read all the related threads but WE NEED YOU BOB!

Why? They fly across the ocean nowadays, you know :)

Woah! This really bites. Over the years, I really enjoyed reading Bob's posts.

Holy moly ... that was like reading my own obituary. Fortunately, I didn't have to die first ... :wink:

Thank you all for your support ... and for all the PM's on northwestdiver.com.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom