Nutria Damage repaired San Marcos Springs Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
UW cam is back on line: myFOXaustin.com | Underwater Web Cam at Aquarena Center

Repairs and installation performed satisfactorily in the hostile underwater environment Saturday thanks to the support of Ethan Chappel (Lake Coordinator) and all around dedicated Lake Diving Supervisor in San Marcos Springs.

WANTED: Nutria aka water rat..........4 feet long, weighing around 85 pounds, with brownish colored hair and eyes, long straight tail. :shakehead:

Suspect Nutria is apparently hiding, considered to be nocturnal in nature and extremely dangerous to underwater cabling, and things left on the shoreline. :no

Foreign species was smuggled into Texas and is not native. Austin being a sanctuary city has allowed these rats to run around unchecked.

If you see this destructive guy please do not take action yourself and contact Texas Parks and wildlife.

Regards,

Shawn :D

I think I've seen him in a nearby trailer park double fisting highlifes and beating his dwarf wife.

In reality, if I do see one, am I not allowed to put a few holes in it with whatever I have at the time? Shoot now, explain later! That's APD's policy, I think it should be a DIMWIT policy, too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom