Greetings fellow scuba enthusiasts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tattoo John

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is my first post and wanted to say hello and greetings. Over the years I have found Scubaboard to be a vast wealth of knowledge and insight to help navigate my scuba experience.
I've been diving for a few years and my experience ranges from fresh and salt water recreational scuba diving. Being a Texas scuba diver I have diving experience from freshwater springs of Balmorhea State Park to Spring Lake in San Marcos, Texas. Salt water dives of Destin, Florida to the Caymans, the Virgin Islands ,and one liveaboard.
I look forward to reading and participating in future discussions. Thanks!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

Welcome. Where did you dive in Destin? We are long time "snowbirds" there.

A few times with Scuba Tech and Emerald Cost Scuba... dove the Jetties, Bridge Rubble, and a couple I fail to remember off hand. Last time I dove the sea grass reduced viz... I think around May.

A few times with Scuba Tech and Emerald Cost Scuba... dove the Jetties, Bridge Rubble, and a couple I fail to remember off hand. Last time I dove the sea grass reduced viz... I think around May.
Yeah, I've done all those things--got my MSD from Emerald Coast. Great bunch.

Welcome from a fellow Texas mud puddle diver! I'll actually be in San Marcos doing the DAC this weekend. I, too, have dove out of Destin once, but unfortunately during bad weather and poor visibility. The first dive was some sunken boat but then we did bridge rubble afterward. Cold and maybe 30 foot of visibility in late December 2017. I've been wanting to go back during better conditions to see how it's supposed to be.

Good to have you here at SB! Always nice to see another Texas bubble blower onboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom