Nudes & flats of the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For someone who doesn't like the small stuff, those are pretty nice photos Rick!

nice....

what do you call the five footed light colored nudi behind the Jorunna ?
tn_3920_2098462435461b65cf0838a.jpg

here is another one , nice generic :wink:

tn_3920_17493587684623554031218.jpg

That particular Nude was so big, that I wanted something in the background to provide a scale of reference. I think it is an effective technique once in a while, don't you?

rcolman:
That particular Nude was so big, that I wanted something in the background to provide a scale of reference. I think it is an effective technique once in a while, don't you?
can't argue with that reasoning so long as no touching is involved. very effective as it shows just how big that thing really was. The biggest I've seen so far.

Okay, now I am dying to know what camera setup you are using.....the photos excellent.

Hi Rick,

I'm an ID-freak (aka SCUBA nerd), so please bear with me. :D The big nudi you ID'd as Jorunna rubescens is ID'd as Kentrodoris rubescens in the Debelius book. Nudi names change from time to time because taxonomists can't make up their minds :D so I don't know which name is right. Anyone out there who can set this straight?

Awesome photos!

-marku

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom