Now that's just rude!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepScuba

Reaction score
Did we or did we not just last night have a thread going looking for Seajay and others, as well as looking for the answers of why they were punted?

I can't find it this morning. Was it axed too??

The first thread was pulled (as far as I know wihtout explanation) and so a second thread was started..its located in the same section (OFWF) and is titled 'Wow'.

Thanks for the new compass bearing :)

Yes the one I was looking for got hit, but WOW this other thread got some posts quick!

Time for a sit down and some reading.

I'm sorry but ScubaBoard Moderators and Management do not discuss any disciplinary action with a third party. As a point of reference, all banned members (and temporary banned members) have a "NA" below their screen name. While I appreciate your concern, I hope you understand our desire for Privacy and the implications of disclosure to a third party.

Tech Admin:
I'm sorry but ScubaBoard Moderators and Management do not discuss any disciplinary action with a third party. As a point of reference, all banned members (and temporary banned members) have a "NA" below their screen name. While I appreciate your concern, I hope you understand our desire for Privacy and the implications of disclosure to a third party.

No I don't understand, I live in a country based on a fair open trail where you can confront your accuser. Someone told me today that I was banned and that my name was in a thread. To my knowledge I've never been banned and I can't find any such thread.

chrpai:
No I don't understand, I live in a country based on a fair open trail where you can confront your accuser. Someone told me today that I was banned and that my name was in a thread. To my knowledge I've never been banned and I can't find any such thread.

You don't understand the difference between a trial in a courtroom and the administration of a private bulletin board? Are you serious in any way when you say that? You really don't understand the difference?

chrpai:

I'm not sure if your point is that you believe you have some right to the information....and are being denied it. There is no such right.

You are on a board that isn't a gov't entity...the fair and open trial is to make sure that the gov't doesn't unfairly put you in jail, removing your liberty...

There is no right to "pursuit of scubaboard"...its governed and paid for by the owner(s).

And unless the "someone" you speak of is a mod (or higher) on the board, you might consider it a mistake, since you aren't banned... :)

You don't believe that the gummint is fair, open or honest do you?

More deals are done behind closed doors in corporate america than are done in public view.

Ever heard of "no addmission of guilt", but they paid a multi million dollar (terms undisclosed) settlement?

hehehe, what a gig.

Even us little Canadians don't believe that anymore :)

yes, please save me from myself.

wrongkey:
You don't understand the difference between a trial in a courtroom and the administration of a private bulletin board? Are you serious in any way when you say that? You really don't understand the difference?

Think of it as high school with its own set of rules, principal, vice principal and hall monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom