Now that the pool is open (sort of)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaveC

Banned
Reaction score
With quarantines lifting, who traveling and what is your comfort level? I am giving it a few months to see if there is a spike.

Road trips may be in my future, flying will have to wait.

I usually spend 7 weeks in the NYC area playing concerts. And I dive weekly, mostly in CT. Since that won't happen this year, I'll be diving at home in NS, as I've been doing through the pandemic (solo).

I'm looking to start diving locally in July. The places I want to travel to aren't open yet and seem to be more conservative than I am. Philippines doesn't look to be opening for international tourists until 2021. :(

I'll probably start travelling to the US whenever Canada lifts their travel restrictions. A little nervous because of stories that getting covid-19 could end your diving.

Even if I wanted to fly the government has had my passport to update my name since the end of February.

I dive regionally and I drive. I’ve been to OH several times over the past few months to dive (quarries). Back there this coming week. I’ve been to WI, too.

My local Lake Michigan dive boat went out for today for the first time this season. I’m on the boat tomorrow.

I'm looking to start diving locally in July. The places I want to travel to aren't open yet and seem to be more conservative than I am. Philippines doesn't look to be opening for international tourists until 2021. :(

I'll probably start travelling to the US whenever Canada lifts their travel restrictions. A little nervous because of stories that getting covid-19 could end your diving.
Not important, but it's a joint travel restriction agreed upon by US and Canada, currently to expire June 21 but may be extended again.

I dive regionally and I drive. I’ve been to OH several times over the past few months to dive (quarries). Back there this coming week. I’ve been to WI, too.

My local Lake Michigan dive boat went out for today for the first time this season. I’m on the boat tomorrow.
I will be back at our local quarry tomorrow. Don’t know what I would have done these past months if not for it and our new drysuits.

I have tobermory booked fot\r next weekend, but hoping to go further afield before sept. July Galapagos still hasn’t been cancelled...I’m hoping they don’t wait till the last minute and I could have been somewhere else from July 1st.

‘God’s pocket end of august and I’m in Canada, so hoping that one at least will be ok...

I’d go east on aug 1st in a heartbeat if I could get in anywhere..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom