Now that Huish Outdoors now owns Zeagle and Atomic Aquatics,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
are there going to be any changes re the availability of service kits, parts, and manuals?

Last edited:
Hey Capt. Do you feel there will be any crossbreading between zeagles and atomics? Or they will still keep them separate. You guys are close to the headquaters may be you can hear any rumors :)

I would expect the Zeagle regulator components to eventually be manufactured in Mr. Huish's super high tech facility in Salt Lake City, (I think), in the same factory that does the metalwork for the Atomic regulators.
Made in America! What a concept!

Vertical integration was a hallmark for Mr. Huish.

Production in the US of all component parts and control and QC of assembly is a great concept
and a welcome change.

Production in the US of all component parts and control and QC of assembly is a great concept
and a welcome change.

Like selling parts to owners?

The changes are going to be great, I feel it will only help Atomic and Zeagle. As far as what I have heard they will keep them mostly seperate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom