November already!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony:
sounds yummy....and the shrimp specials are on right now! We'll work it out some day :14:

Oh, I've got a killer bbq shrimp recipe from Mike Anderson's in N'Awlins.

Puts Wed Wobster to shame. :wink:

sealskin98:
:wink:

Charlie (div. safety man.) was down a couple weeks ago, now he's a true down home Louisana coonass, and he and phil dug up some fresh snapper, marinated it for a day or so, made spicy stuffin' that'd melt your eyebrows. Wrapped stuffin' between two huge slabs 'o snapper, rolled it in foil, grilled it for about 2 hours, then touched it off in the oven! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo, boy, with all the fixin's!

I'm holdin' you to the bbq shrimp grillin' when I get off this rock!

scubatexastony:
Charlie (div. safety man.) was down a couple weeks ago, now he's a true down home Louisana coonass, and he and phil dug up some fresh snapper, marinated it for a day or so, made spicy stuffin' that'd melt your eyebrows. Wrapped stuffin' between two huge slabs 'o snapper, rolled it in foil, grilled it for about 2 hours, then touched it off in the oven! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo, boy, with all the fixin's!

I'm holdin' you to the bbq shrimp grillin' when I get off this rock!

You got it bud!

As long as you bring that snapper recipe. :D

Trade ya my brisket rub for the snapper thing. :wink:

I could post this in the general Swamper Forum but they are all just too busy with the affairs of life and the life of they're affairs to give any notice to this idea

Lets all go dive the lake out at Texas Motor Speedway on Sunday !!!

Yea Yea yea I know . Bad Idea ..... Rabid NASCAR Fans and Loyal Dogs. Or is it the other way around ? Shoot I'm Confused. I guess I'll keep on digging on the tunnels here in Paris unless somebody wants to go do Lake Murray Saturday

sealskin98:

Puts Wed Wobster to shame. :wink:

Gimme the recipe and no one gets hurt!

PvilleStang:
"Thank you Lord for the new S.H. Tollroads in central Texas! Thank you Lord for Liberal Politicians who get pulled over for DUI after capital parties. And thank you for douche bags named Richard Perry who cry at the thought of a Longhorn on his precious steps the night before the rapings. Amen"

Pville, honey? You feeling a little bitter? Listen to mama... walk away from the computer, CNN & Fox News, because it sounds like it's time to go diving. (edit: well, I see you went diving yesterday, so I'm off base!) Maybe a little rum?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom