Not really Gear But...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a22shady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Any way I just found out about a pretty cool scuba Diving Game. It's a Diving simulator where you go through and Dive Obvious but it's alot of fun during the dive there is various things you ca find. And as you go through the differnt dive sites you can find Bubble Credits "Money" to upgrade your gear. Very interesting and Alot of fun. It's 100% free. No trial thing or anythat. You can even Buddy dive with a friend online.

www.ediving.us

Umm I don't remember honestly, I did register. but don't remeber what i did first. But it does not cost anything to download. if you go to youtube or something like that or even on that site you can watch alot of the video's from people doing dives its pretty cool and fun. And i am assuming you have to register because once you do and you start the program thats how it track your staus points etc. and how you can buddy dive

Apparently you do need to register to download the app?

NOPE.
You do NOT need to register to download the simulator. But, you NEED to register to be able to use it.

So far we have almost 5,000 users from all over the world that have performed > 26,000 virtual dives for a bottom time of > 4,000 hours.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Any way I just found out about a pretty cool scuba Diving Game. It's a Diving simulator where you go through and Dive Obvious but it's alot of fun during the dive there is various things you ca find. And as you go through the differnt dive sites you can find Bubble Credits "Money" to upgrade your gear. Very interesting and Alot of fun. It's 100% free. No trial thing or anythat. You can even Buddy dive with a friend online.

www.ediving.us

Hi,
welcome to the dark side of VIRTUAL DIVING :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

This could be a useful tool in teaching dive planning, dive site survey,wreck penetration skills, etc.

This could be a useful tool in teaching dive planning, dive site survey,wreck penetration skills, etc.

Yes.
Also, you can use our simulator to practice with dive computers.
We have already integrated 8 real dive computers and we plan to add 2 new dive computers every month.

AM

Back
Top Bottom