Not new just getting post count up.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nchristi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’ve been diving for over 12 years and am a psd. I’ve also got my advanced / nitrox certification. I recently got into spearfishing and I’m hooked. I’ve been on the forum for a while now and have been to Bonaire with this group in 2018. Im unable to post things on marketplace since the update so I’m trying to get my post count up to do so.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please make your posts relevant to the threads that you are posting in, thank you.

Yeah spearfishing bigger older species around the world increasingly reminds me of The American Buffalo

I love stuff narrated by Peter Coyote

I'm watching as a penance for those that don't The American Buffalo right now on TV an hour of feeling sick

Good luck with your projects

Yeah spearfishing bigger older species around the world increasingly reminds me of The American Buffalo

I love stuff narrated by Peter Coyote

I'm watching as a penance for those that don't The American Buffalo right now on TV an hour of feeling sick

Good luck with your projects
I just watched it too. Wow. I heard it in school, but different when you see mountains of skulls.

I’ve been diving for over 12 years and am a psd. I’ve also got my advanced / nitrox certification. I recently got into spearfishing and I’m hooked. I’ve been on the forum for a while now and have been to Bonaire with this group in 2018. Im unable to post things on marketplace since the update so I’m trying to get my post count up to do so.

Please make your posts relevant to the threads that you are posting in, thank you.

[/MESSAGE

Man I don't think I’ll shoot enough fish to compare to the buffalo. And @admin / @staff to my knowledge I’d never officially introduced myself to the site so I’m not sure how this is not relevant. Anyway as Aldo Raine would say….arrivederci

Back
Top Bottom