Northern Channel Islands out of Ventura

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just booked my spot on The Peace for July 25-26. They even have HP100s you can rent! Who'd a thought?! I can't wait!!!!

Divin'Hoosier:
Just booked my spot on The Peace for July 25-26. They even have HP100s you can rent! Who'd a thought?! I can't wait!!!!

Jim,

Have a great time!! Great boat and great bunch of people!!

Jim

The diving on the Peace is fabulous. A great boat and neat people.

If you have the chance, check out the Channel Islands National Park Visitor Center at the harbor in Ventura, or even better, take the day boat out of Ventura to Anacapa and take a look around the island. Trouble with a lot of folks is they never get to the islands, just around it. You won't be disappointed. The Landing Cove at Anacapa is my favorite places on earth and the spot that I am the happiest.

Mantasscareme:
The Spectre is great. It's a very well run dive boat, great crew, great captain, great site selection, and most of all, great BBQ chicken. I thoroughly enjoyed my Anacapa trip with the Spectre.
http://calboatdiving.com/

Really??? :confused: I was on the boat a few weeks ago. Less than impressive to say the least...

I've been on the Spectre many times & always had a great time.

John

Back
Top Bottom