northern Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whalerock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi

Is there any good diving in the north of Bohol, I cant find anything. All the dive sites listed are in the southern Area. We are going on a cruise to explore the northern reefs.
Any help would be very appreciated

Thomas

Ubay, Bohol is where project seahorse does a lot of their monitoring, you could shoot them a quick email to ask them about the area.

Do post a trip report when you return. :)

try Bien Unido... look for the double barrier reef.

yes, post a trip report when you come back.

A while back there were a couple of articles in the local paper concerning a group of Diving Priests called the Sea Stewards or Sea Knights who dive the northern section of Bohol and some of the outlying Islands.. I tried unsuccesfully for about two weeks to track them down to get some info... You may have better luck...

When are you going and is your boat full???

We start a new liveaboard here from Cebu, and cover the Visayas, I thought we may try something different and on our way to Leyte going the oher way around Bohol.
Thank you for the tips will do some search and some exploration dives over there in the next few weeks.
Thomas

Back
Top Bottom