North Coast dive sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

also there was a person who died falling of the cliff that day. this is what you must have saw. nobody knows how it happened. nobody called it in. I forgot about that for a min.

Hmm...a few miles before getting into Ft. Ross that day, I saw on the side of the road 3 official-looking crown vic sedans with 5-6 uniformed officers milling about, and a helicopter perched by the ledge. The heli was gone by 3pm but some police were still there. I guess that was the site of the accident? How sad.

well I just told you. a hiker fell off the cliff. and the cops say it looked suspicious. Humm???
Suspicious death in Sonoma County

Yes, you did. However my response to gombessa was simply that at the time that Saturday morning I had no idea what it was. At the time it looked like a larger police presence than I would have expected for just shaking down ab divers.

At the time it looked like a larger police presence than I would have expected for just shaking down ab divers.

Well, you know, when pressed about missing tags, those ab divers are known to resort ...to murder!!!!!!! :11:

lost in translation. easy to do on the web. not many divers hit the water near the mouth of the river for several reasons. I think they were land lovers. this crowd is more likely to resort... to .. MURDER!!! but who am I to judge.

Thanks for those great links to dive sites!

Back
Top Bottom