north alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like a troll Mike. 1 post and it made nOOOO sense..

any chance it's Larry's Pistol and Pawn? (good gun store).
nope my shop was started by larry, tulley turner (turner beverage (budweiser)) and my dad. it was a jewelry store on the north end of his building and about 17 years ago desided to move on. he does have alot of guns but i have noticed he has got harder buying gun from since his son rob took it over. plus harmon was the back bone of that shop new everything about any gun you knew about.

Yep. But the other poster here also gave me a laugh.. Welcome to the board lottinala.

what did i say that you enjoyed please fill me in. im new to this diving thing ive had my cards for 11 years but havent done much diving in many years. my big thing now is motorcycle riding. i like my hog quit a bit but my son is 14 and getting his card so ill have a dive partner.

Noo not you.. The poster who replied about Florida.. Your question was very legit.

thanks bro i was hopeing i didnt make a fool out of myself this quick cause i do know how to stick my foot in my mouth pretty good. wetumpka isnt that close to mobile or as us uper alabama people call redneck riveria

LOL no wish it was. we are now little Montgomery.. Bout 2.5 hours from either the coast or caves depending on what you want to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom